Be Our Guest Fastpass+ Lunch Reservations - Here's the Link

Here’s the link to use to get Fastpass+ lunch reservations at the Magic Kingdom’s Be Our Guest restaurant:

https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/

A couple other thing to note:

1 BoG FP+ lunch does not go against your 3 original FPP attraction reservations, nor does it count against any day-of Fastpasses you make.

2 FP+ for BoG lunch does not open up at the 30/60 day mark like normal FPP. Historically it has been opening up about half way through the month prior to your travel month (but of course, the dates are sporadic and this could change at any time).

3 BoG lunch FP+ reservations do not show up in My Disney Experience. You’ll have to remember it (for now).

You’ll need your resort reservation number to make this reservation. Here’s how to find that number:

1. Log in to My Disney Experience
  2. Click on “Plan and Manage”
  3. Click on “My Reservations and Tickets”
  4. Place your mouse cursor over the “Make a payment” link. Don’t click anything - just put the cursor over the link.

A small text box will appear that has the 12 digits embedded.

Also, if you start the online check in process, you can find the number in the URL.

34 Likes

A couple other thing to note
1- BoG FP+ lunch does not go against your 3 original FPP attraction reservations.
2- FP+ for BoG lunch does not open up at the 30/60 day mark like normal FPP. Historically it has been opening up about half way through the month prior to your travel month (but of course, the dates are sporadic and this could change at any time).
3- BoG lunch FP+ reservations do not show up in MDE.

1 Like

Can only staff pin a topic? If I unpin the topic is that just for me?

I will add:

1. Look around but then sit down at a table and stay there. The table needs to read your magic band to know where they should bring your food order to. I have witnessed numerous people “table hopping” because a wait staff did not come to their table to take their order. Your order has been placed - no one is coming until they bring your food. Sit still so they can find you.
  2. We help ourselves to drinks, not sure if we should be doing that or not, but we did self serve on beverages (sat in the dining room to the right when you enter)
  3. I can’t decide if we should clear our tables or just leave the dishes. Must be the mom in me, but I opted to clear our table when we were leaving.
1 Like

Yes, unpinning the topic is just for the individual user

Great info!

Are the fast passes available at the 60 day or 30 day mark?

There is info about that in the first post…
forum link by MDU

1 Like

Also, be prepared to order your food upon arrival even if you ordered in advance. When we used this FPP in June, our FPP reservation was there but our order didn’t make it through. Still got in but it took a bit longer to get the order keyed in at a kiosk.

3 Likes

Get they “grey stuff” it really is delicious!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you MDU. Our ADRs and FPPs are complete, BOG FPP for lunch is the last on my list to do before our trip on September 13. This is also my first post to forum and I like the ease of finding topics of interest!

I’m wondering if we should eat lunch and dinner there or just stick with dinner. Hmm.

Hi @ruthathome , both are great. But if I had to choose I would choose dinner. The menu is fantastic and you get to meet the Beast. Lunch is a different menu, but still the best CS lunch in MK. I’m going for both on my upcoming trip.

1 Like

Can someone post the instructions for getting the numerical only reservation number again? I lost my notes on it. Thanks!!

1 Like

Thanks! I have 2 dinners and 1 lunch in MK. I have one ADR for BOG. I’m trying to figure out the other 2. I was thinking liberty house for dinner. I didn’t know if lunch at BOG was too much.

I was so caught up in getting a FPP+ that I didn’t research the menu. My 27th day came today! As excited as I was I didn’t take advantage of it. Not one person in my traveling party would have been happy with the food options :frowning: Make sure you look at the menu first!

My resort reservation code won’t work. Won’t let you but in letters

Also how far in advance can FFP bog lunch be made???

@missynpete yeah… there’s a trick for getting the all numerical code. I had notes on my phone about it, but lost them. blergh. If I find them I will post. Hopefully someone else can help out in the meantime.

Got responses on Chat:

If you are like me and want to know it early, try hovering over the “make a payment” link under “My Reservations and Tickets” in the “Plan and Manage” section of “My Disney Experience”. :slight_smile: A small text box will appear that has the 12 digits embedded. :slight_smile:
3 min ago by LoveBug53
If you start the online check in process, you can find the number in the URL.
2 min ago by SheriffCallie