Any plans to change custom touring plans/Lines to accomodate the MAXPASS fast passes?

I was wondering if there are any plans to change the custom touring plans and Lines app to accommodate the MAXPASS capability? In other words, you can pull Fast Passes without actually going to the kiosk, so the touring plan would not have to put you in a certain park of the park to pull fast passes for a given ride. Also, it would be nice to be able to enter in a Fast Pass return time in Lines and then re-optimize it. Though I guess you can currently move your Fast Pass return time in the app and then re-optimize it, right? Will it stay where you moved it?

1 Like

Was this question ever answered? I’m interested in this as well.

Yes, I’d also love to know the answer to this question. I asked on twitter as well, but haven’t heard anything back.

Yes, this would be a great new feature. It would no longer have to account for time spent waiting in Fast Pass kiosk lines and time spent walking to/from a kiosk. Hopefully they will answer us soon.

I just recently went to DL and used Maxpass (and LOVED it!). We are going again in January and my strategy around this is to use fp runner feature at the top of the tp. I also hope they add this as an option eventually.