You're doing Disney without Genie+ and LL...are you CRAZY? An inside & outside the parks trip report!

I read an article this morning that it was a back-end install that screwed up their systems.

Super important to do research on both the software you’re buying and who’s installing it if you own a company. I see people going for the cheaper option every, single day and just shake my head. Then 14 months late or a disastrous install later and companies are sitting there going “I have no idea what happened”.

You went with the cheap option. And now your customers have to drive 14 hours with zero notice to keep important anniversary plans. Stupid heads.

(Sorry for the rant)

8 Likes

Unfortunately, today’s nation wide outage this morning will have a significant impact. We deplaned in MCO and walked into a sea of people. I wish I had taken a photo, it was that dramatic.

3 Likes

Time for brunch. I’m starving!

8 Likes

This place has such unique decor and style. So fun!

8 Likes

Rossini and Legurian Sunrise.

9 Likes

Oh, wow! I had the italian version of eggs benedict. They’re going to think I licked the plate, it was that good. (I didn’t but I used the bread to clean it off). Prosciutto, poached eggs, and a parmesan cream sauce that I could swim in! Delicious!

My sister wasn’t very hungry and just went for the meatballs. But they were yummy!

10 Likes

Headed back to the hotel for a nap while we wait for our Homecomin ADR at 9:40. Good thing too because the skies opened up!

4 Likes

I am so sorry your flight was canceled but I’m so glad you checked in time to get rebooked.

DH was reading about that too. So annoying.

1 Like

Those eggs look delicious!!

2 Likes

Your drinks look delicious.

1 Like

I am jealous of your brunch. I need to add it to my bucket list. I love eggs Benedict and that version sounds amazing.

3 Likes

Thanks, yes. They were such good poached eggs, too.

1 Like

I’m usually not one for prosecco, but I could have had two of those glasses!

3 Likes

We’ve been aiming for a new brunch at every trip. I’m a breakfast lover so it always works for me. But we’ve found some unique foods at brunches. Raglan Road was the best so far in my book.

3 Likes

Nap is done, but the rain isn’t. This is just one of those storms.

View from our 7th floor hotel room. We picked a Hampton Inn for the SW points, but with the recent SW troubles, I’m wondering anymore. But it’s 81k points for the whole stay…that’s almost a companion pass.

9 Likes

Me too!

3 Likes

A new brunch every trip? I like your style.

3 Likes

Me too!!

2 Likes

Add this to the list too!

3 Likes