Time for one of my “fun” threads.
What is your WDW Top Five?
Your top five may include a meal in a restaurant, a ride, a show, a parade. It may include an upcharge event that covers a single thing (e.g. HEA dessert party) but not one that covers a range of things (e.g. DAH). You may add detail (e.g. riding SDD at night). You must not name anything embracing more than one item (so you can’t say “Toy Story Land”, but you can say “wondering around Toy Story Land at night”). You may include a resort provided you mention something specific (e.g. “the lobby at GF”). It is better to include a mix of rides, shows, restaurants, etc.
Mine (in no particular order)
- HEA dessert party (i.e. including HEA itself: the projections are awesome)
- FOP (makes me grin like a young child)
- SDD at night (so pretty, and fun!)
- Cinderella Castle during MVMCP (stunningly beautiful)
- The Christmas finale to IllumiNations (literally breathtaking)
When trying to think up my list, it occurred to me just how important MK is. I tried to have something from each park, though I didn’t want to force it. I was surprised there were no restaurants in my list — I’ve enjoyed many of them, but none were as memorably perfect.
My “nearly made it” list:
The view down Main Street from the train station
Breakfast at 1900PF
Getting a window table at Sanaa