Your Top Five, please

FOP
Soarin’
HEA
Festival of Fantasy parade
Raglan Road

7 Likes
  1. Expedition Everest
  2. DD5 slow dancing with a little boy one morning while waiting at the bus stop
  3. DD being picked for festival of the lion king
  4. Ohana dinner on arrival night
  5. Turning the corner and seeing the castle for the very first time on our first trip last year!
7 Likes

Ok here goes!.. in no particular order

1. DS in Jedi training
  2. running through rain storm at HS but then taking picture with huge rainbow behind us
  3. HEA
  4. pirates league before MNSSHP
  5. ETWB

and have to finish with first time meeting Mickey at PPO at GG on our very first day!

9 Likes

Gorgeous pics!

2 Likes

Repeating myself now but your pics are gorgeous too!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m biased, but I think they’re pretty adorable!

One more for fun. Is this the most perfect stepsister picture or what? (Zoom in on her face!)

10 Likes
  1. That moment when you enter MK, walk around the circle, and see the castle and you know you are at the most magical place on earth
  2. Flights of Passage
  3. Space Mountain
  4. Tower of Terror - the first drop
  5. A great dinner at BOG/Le Cellier/50s Prime Time/Garden Grille etc.
    I forgot about the Osbourne Spectacle of Lights and the Candlelight Procession - they have to be mentioned as well
8 Likes

hmmmm -
1 staying on property/the Disney bubble for the first time (as opposed to condo’s prior to that)
2 Getting the last pin to complete a hidden mickey set (I got all of the current cast lanyard pins last trip :slight_smile: )
2b subset of this - when they called from guest services to find a cast member that that the letter M for my son (alphabet mystery boxes were being sold) because he was trying to spell Mickey!
3 Finding a photopass photographer that wasn’t busy and could do a bunch of magic shots for me

4 SPALSH Mountain!
5. PPO breakfast at BOG
5b - sitting in the west wing for said breakfast
Can I do honorable mention?
Characters! (I may be a bit obsessed)

Honorable mention - B
Seeing an unscheduled character pop-up

9 Likes
  1. WAT

1. Cali Grill Brunch

1. Boat rental at Poly with my best girl

2. HEA

1. Meeting friends :heart:

Jumped right from my brains, through my fingertips, and onto this page.

10 Likes

I love this!

1. Tiny people fighting giant bad guys

2. My son is named Sebastian and Ariel is always VERY EXCITED about how she ALSO has a friend named Sebastian.
  3. I love the Move It Shake It Dance party and think it’s the most underrated event. I love dancing with the characters in the street!
  4. Enchanted Tales with Belle. I don’t know how the mirror works and it’s so magical and exciting every time (don’t tell me.) I love Lumiere. My kids refuse to volunteer every year, and I got picked last year and was so excited!
  5. Getting to hug some of your favorite characters as a grown up.

(that’s me and Chewie)
10 Likes

Right?! I try and work it out each time but I can’t (and I don’t want anyone telling me, either!)

2 Likes

That bird is Kevin. He – excuse me, SHE – ate lunch with my family once too!

7 Likes

I think everyone should hug a wookie!

10 Likes

I added photos too - because of course!

I have tears reading these :heart:

Most magical place for sure!

2 Likes

I started tearing up too! Mostly reading about kids’ experiences. 68 days until my kids feel the magic! I am so excited!!!

1 Like

I love that magic shot, DS would have gone nuts over it.

they have so many great ones. I check the photopass fb page before I go so I know where the ones I really like might be :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i didn’t know there was such a thing! off to add it!

1 Like
  1. Meeting the beast after trying the grey stuff and chilling in the West wing
  2. The March of the First Order
  3. Seven Dwarves Mine Train (I know I know a kiddie coaster but I love it)
  4. Realising I had enough money left to buy my beautiful Dooney and Burke Nightmare Before Christmas bag set
    And last, but certainly not least, the photopass photos of my mum’s 64 year old friend on pretty much every ride (I swear she enjoyed herself but you would never tell from her expression)
    Ok she definitely did not enjoy mine train, she actually had to sit down for 20 minutes after that :joy:
9 Likes