Your offspring might be the child of a Liner if

Upon telling the five year old tonight that we were headed to WDW next weekend, her first question was, “who planned it?!” :joy:

27 Likes

When we queued to board with family boarding on Southwest, my then six year old quipped, “I’m Mama’s little FastPass.”

23 Likes

When we told the DGDs that we were going to WDW, DGD5 asked about the plan Nana had made. DGD2 is aware of which attractions she doesn’t have enough inches to ride ( not tall enough).

14 Likes

Awww! That’s so cute!

4 Likes

Adorable!
my DD7 immediately asks at the end of our trip
“well, can I check the countdown to see how many days until the next one?”

also, she needs an “I am the map” button for sure … I suspect its from the years of us passing time by studying all the park maps.

12 Likes

“We have to wait in a line ?!?” :scream:

14 Likes

When hearing a story about how a friend said she never had any interest in going to Disney or any amusement park, my youngest said “Yeah, but you don’t have my mom as your planner” He then mentioned the 15 FP we got in a single day last trip and how we got to watch the fireworks with just a few people from on top of the world (CG).

14 Likes

My 19yo overheard a coworker talk about a trip to WDW in “early July” and started chatting w/ her more about it.

By the time she was done, my daughter talked her into moving her (as yet to be booked) trip from the first week of July to mid-July and was invited to (and will probably) join her.:upside_down_face:

9 Likes

Fun! Many years ago when I was in college my college roommate and I decided to go to WDW over summer break and had a great time! I’m pretty sure that was first trip on our own as adults where flew somewhere and all of that.

@YallFromShreveport This needs to be added to this thread! :heart:

7 Likes

Pfizer dose 1 down! While she wasn’t 1st in line because of a quiz in her last class of the day, we “drove with purpose” and were through the line in under 25 minutes. 3/4 of us are now vaccinated & ready for our 1st trip home in 4 years!

3 Likes