Your favorite bit of nostalgia

This is great! That Jungle Cruise shirt is awesome!

3 Likes

I love it but didn’t wear it much because it was kind of see-through. If I had gotten a size bigger I’d have worn it over a tank top.

2 Likes

Absolutely LOVE the jumping fountains. I’ve posted about those things over and over on this forum. I suggest to anyone to allot at least ten minutes in order to get a few perfectly timed photos. Of course, you’ll want the one where the arc of water is right over someone’s head. Takes a few times to time it right, but we have a few. It’s also a great spot to recalculate and look for fp’s while the kids are enthralled.

2 Likes

That’s so cute!

2 Likes

I thought for sure you’d say “Holy cow!!!”
:rofl::joy::rofl:

Veggie fruit fruit!!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Omg, YES! I remember that song. Now I can’t get it out of my head! Kitchen Kabaret - Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit - YouTube

1 Like

Anyone else think it’s ironic that Peter Pan started off as a “C” ticket, while the Enchanted Tiki Birds was an “E” ticket?

And why was Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse a “C” ticket? All it was, was staging and climbing.

1 Like

Thank you thank you thank you! I needed this song in my life again!
I don’t remember the animatronics being that creepy though… that tomato is channeling Chucky!!

4 Likes

I stumbled on this Youtube channel a few months ago and while many of the videos are long, they bring back so many great memories. 20,000 leagues under the sea was my favorite ride as a child so watching the video about that ride brought back a lot of memories

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC45mYYA2wlGtaca6pfhdnHw

4 Likes

I know, right! How were we not scarred as children after watching this? lol

1 Like

I loved that ride!!

2 Likes

I miss the Spectromagic Parade! I will also be extremely sad if they ever close the carousel of progress!

2 Likes

I miss the Skyway at MK. It’s one of the rides I distinctly remember from my childhood.

2 Likes

I too would be devastated if they ever got rid of Carousel of Progress. After all, the two things I know by heart are the monorail door warning in Spanish (though I don’t know any Spanish otherwise) and the lyrics to “There’s a great big beautiful tomorrow.”

2 Likes