You won't believe the change Profmatt has made now!

Actual conversation with my mom earlier this week. Me: Which would you prefer, Contemporary and the cabana or Beach Club with Stormalong Bay? (mind you, our trip is next week and this is only one night of it) Mom: I don’t care. Me: (silently stewing that no one will give input into this planning). Later on that day…text from Mom: I assume we’ve moved hotels again? (which I didn’t thank you very much. I figure with a full pool day scheduled and 2 boys, the shade, TV and overhead fan will be a better idea than Stormalong Bay…which we’ve done a lot).

I literally have made I don’t know how many changes to this trip…usually additions to the schedule, often times hotel rooms (I’m so thankful for my ever patient MVT travel agent!). You’re not alone and not crazy. Unless we all are…which I’m not putting outside the realm of possibility.

And for extras? We’ve got the Happily Ever After Dessert Party (the only way I’ll do fireworks due to my crowd aversion, but I did move to the after party because of your post!), Early Morning Magic (we absolutely love this!), the Nighttime Safari at Kidani (the one we haven’t done yet) and the cabana at the Contemporary. The economical side of me is telling me to cut something…the fun side of me is saying ‘What the heck would I cut?’.

ummm - I think that I am in agreement on this LOL