“You’re going to Disney AGAIN?” (A live trip report!)

Theoretically, no. But as I just had a fair amount of drinkening in NJ on the weekend, and as I am quite exhausted from the travel of the day, there will definitely NOT be a cocktail tonight.

I’ll probably spend the week perusing the book and find something I’d like to try on the weekend.

3 Likes

Let us know what you think. I need to learn how to make some decent drinks!

This book will teach you literally everything you could ever want to know about cocktails. It’s THE BEST.

Eeeeeee I can’t wait to see what you make first!! I highly recommend the New York Sour. Deeeelish.

3 Likes

It won’t be this one gin drink I was looking at.

It calls for making some syrup or another. Sounds easy enough right? Well it’s not easy, but you’re not making it today for a drink tonight. Directions included, “Store in a cool, dry place for 2 weeks…”

Okay then! :laughing:

It’s an awesome book. MUCH more substantial than I expected and super high quality! Thanks for the recommendation!

4 Likes

Disgusting

It was quite good. We have wrangled a rather skilled bartender into our midst and they were slinging drinks that were top shelf all weekend long.

1 Like

I’m shopping magic bands for my upcoming trip and remembered seeing a photo of yours in your trip report…came here to check and see if you mentioned it or it was just in a photo. Thank you for fulfilling all your trip report duties and commenting on it. Adding a sparkly one to my cart!

3 Likes

To paraphrase game of thrones, here in NJ we drink and we know things about gabagool.

1 Like

We recently picked out bands for our upcoming trip. My two young daughters chose “sensible” solid color bands. My husband chose the sparkly silver one. I thought, “okay, unexpected.”

It came and he said “that wasn’t what I expected.” :joy: I guarantee someone is going to have to trade with him…

7 Likes

This is great news! We have an 8:20 Teppan Edo. Was hoping to basically step outside and watch.

2 Likes