You know you are too busy when

Your ADR day opened this morning at 7AM and you just realized it at noon.
I had the touring plan dates set for 11/14 arrival, but my reservation is actually for 11/13 (it’s a campsite and I still don’t have airfare, so I don’t know my exact dates…)

Sigh.

The ONLY ADR I want is Story Book Dining at Artist’s Point.
I was able to get a dinner for 7 on my preferred date (11/16) but it is 8:40PM. UGH.
I grabbed a reservation for 11/18 (my less preferred date) at 6:40 PM and another one on the only other option of 11/22 at 6:40PM until I can talk to my mom and sister and see what they think.
Can I say, “ugh!” again.

I know, I know, the hoarding thing bothers some. But I won’t have them for long and there were tons of options on my other dates.

This is one of those things that people have nightmares about forgetting! And I actually did!
What really bothers me is I DIDN’T REMEMBER AT 7AM!

4 Likes

Don’t let it get you down! The positive here is: YOU EVENTUALLY REMEMBERED! Also, you are ahead of so many people! I have met countless who do not even know there is a window!
I have had an 8:35 pm reservation at Storybook Dining before and it was actually awesome! It is the last window of dining for the night, so the characters mingle with you a bit more. We just ate lunch at 2:30ish and had a small snack in between to hold us over. Prime meal times are always the best times to be at the pool or go on rides anyway since so many people are off eating.
You can also always check back to modify that 8:40 and see if an earlier time opens up. The great thing is you got a slot there! That is the hardest part!

4 Likes

It could be worse! I’m sorry you forgot but at least you have options.

2 Likes

As long as my mom and sister are ok I know my girls will be. We eat late on cruises. Great point about them lingering. Thank you.

2 Likes

Set reservation finder and you might be able to find something earlier.

3 Likes

I did! I’d like one just an hour earlier…

1 Like

This! We scored a Storybook dining dinner on our preferred day and time, only 30 days out using reservation finder. I was able to tweak many other reservations by using this as well.

1 Like

Thank you.
I set it, but will be on pins and needles til 30 days out wondering. :grimacing::crazy_face:

Don’t forget there may be others who are doing what you are doing… holding a couple of reservations. At least for the next few days, I’d be checking back a couple of times a day. You don’t know when someone will make a decision and let the other ressies go.

3 Likes

I’m a group of 7. I bet that makes it goofy too.

I’ve read that it is sometimes easier to find a reservation for 8 (or any even number). Might try that too.

2 Likes