You Are the One and I Can't Let You Go - a Solo Trip Report (No Longer Live)

We have bent carrot ads on TV ensuring we’re all up to speed on peyrone’s.

7 Likes

God bless the USA

5 Likes

I didn’t need to Google it because I watch cable news and therefore am familiar with all the diseases and their name-brand prescription treatments.

8 Likes

Yep, I’ve seen them too lol.

3 Likes

Or the apparent millions with bent carrots

3 Likes

Ahh yes. You can cure your heartburn but the meds may cause a stroke.

4 Likes

I don’t mind if the Eiffel tower is a bit of a bent carrot…but seeing the bottoms of someone’s dirty feet makes me want to :face_vomiting:

8 Likes

You’ve got one heckuva trip report going on here, tho! :blush:

4 Likes

Sorry about that, maybe I’ll get them twice tomorrow, restore balance.

3 Likes

No need to google, I read - I know all sorts of random things.

5 Likes

Round 2, Different View.

12 Likes

Uurgh! Am I going to learn what this disease is from these books I just bought?? :grimacing::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Not that I recall :joy: It definitely featured in a book I read once though, no idea what it would have been.

3 Likes

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

It is 730 on a Friday and I have definitely had my fill of world showcase. The booth lines are super long and there are already drunks everywhere. If I were a local, this is definitely not what I would want to do on the weekend.

9 Likes

You’re the real MVP!

3 Likes

In line Cosmic Rewind, but one side is down, so this will be a looonnnnggg wait.

9 Likes

I’m going to be thankful I got to ride it once and with @thorkat and @OBNurseNH and bail on this line. We practically walked on that time and I wasn’t even inside the building yet tonight. :flushed::flushed:

8 Likes

Oh wow! I haven’t seen it outside the building since opening day!! Sorry you didn’t get a second ride.

4 Likes

I think it might be been down. The only times it moved was when people bailed. If it were my last ride of the trip, I’d have hung in, but I have a full day of fun tomorrow!

9 Likes