You Are the One and I Can't Let You Go - a Solo Trip Report (No Longer Live)

Off Tower at 8:42. Yikes. I have a Woody’s lunch box order to get to, so off I go!

10 Likes

I forgot to tell you today’s plan! I’m aiming for 4 Parks 1 Day! I can pretty easily be derailed by fun and or shopping, so it may not happen…but that’s the plan.
Park goals: Park Icon Photo, Magic Shot, Favorite Ride, Favorite Snack, Something New.

First I really need Rise and Slinky to come online and eat some of these crowds!

19 Likes

Ooooh mega adventure day! I like it!

3 Likes

Have fun!! I want to do this someday but really want the 2pm hop to go away first!

12 Likes

So cool!

1 Like

Yes I saw that and thought how incredibly frustrating that would be. My friend Bob is there this morning for his last HS day in a very long time and he doesn’t G+ so this is a bad scene for him :frowning:

6 Likes

Don’t do it! She’s a terrible awful human and no fun at all!

(or maybe I just get jealous when my friends have other friends)

5 Likes

It’s definitely harder with the 2pm hop restriction, especially if the parks close early too.

5 Likes

I can’t imagine if this was your only DHS day or you had no hoppers. Even with Genie+ or ILL. The lines at Guest Services were long. MMRR went down. TSMM was down as I was leaving too. It was just not a good situation in that park today.

8 Likes

Park 1 Done. And a friend asked me to look out for the Donald sipper, and they released them today!

He’s very cute.

I’m back at the resort dropping stuff off and reassessing wardrobe.

14 Likes

Wow you got one!

2 Likes

Welcome to Park 2, aka @OBNurseNH 's park!

Sared Spaces walkup secured as soon as the bus was close enough.

19 Likes

It didn’t rain over here at Universal yesterday… it’s amazing how different the weather can be even this close to each other!

Trying to catch up on your TR! Looks like a blast! I’ll go back to WDW one day!

7 Likes

That’s so crazy! The skies opened up two or three times. It was short bursts, be t a real downpour.

I’ve been keeping up with your trip too…though haunted houses will never be my thing.

7 Likes

It is steamy…so no one is out here. Inside is jammed though.

16 Likes

Swooooooon!!!

That’s my second favorite table!

4 Likes

I’m just not sure it gets better than this for relaxing in the parks.

16 Likes

After this and some bread service, it’s off to Epcot…where I dont really have a fave snack or a ride I haven’t done. I’ll improvise once I’m in park. If all goes according to plan I should get to see BBMak once more!

10 Likes

I really really loved the crispy paneer at the India kiosk just before the bridge to the Outpost.

5 Likes

My server, Derek, felt bad that it took him awhile to get to me because of a very needy 7-top. So he loaded me up with bread service. I have 4 cheese rolls and all those crackers!!

19 Likes