You Are the One and I Can't Let You Go - a Solo Trip Report (No Longer Live)

So glad you have a group!!!

3 Likes

I was aimlessly wandering and noticed the Character spot was open! Tigger, Goofy, and Pluto had lines…but Smee, Gepetto, and the Penguin Waiter didn’t!!

25 Likes

Hopped on a Friendship boat, got sidetracked by hunger and thirst in Japan…bought a Hide and Squeak map…chugged a glass of water from Kenya to Norway, and now Im in line for Frozen…posted 65, this says 48.

16 Likes

I regret to inform you, the liquid in this glass is almost certainly not water :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

17 Likes

Awesome pics!

FYI you are so near @OBNurseNH it’s crazy!

8 Likes

Yay!!

2 Likes

Awesome character meets!!

2 Likes

It counts as water.

3 Likes

:exploding_head:
What about these? Are you going to tell me THESE aren’t water?

18 Likes

Well… they are made with water so I guess it counts.

3 Likes

That may have been intentional. And though we were dodging raindrops in opposite directions, I found her! Photo Cred: @OBNurseNH
My 2nd ever liner meet!!

28 Likes

Depends where you’re from

6 Likes

Another ‘water’ break.

17 Likes

And now, picking up my passholder magnet and shopping. This passholder discount could prove to be a real problem for me this trip.

15 Likes

BEV-ER-LY!
BEV-ER-LY!
(passionate sentence)

9 Likes

Not that I need to justify myself to you lot of enablers…but I did not own ears for Epcot (and 30% off!)

19 Likes

Yeah, even in Florida, I think you’re right.

5 Likes

I have been at this park for 5 hours and haven’t posted a photo of the prettiest golfball in all the galaxy.

19 Likes

New park. I just remembered my phone needs enough juice to nav me back to my hotel. Will fill in details later!

19 Likes

This is a great shot!!

4 Likes