You Are the One and I Can't Let You Go - a Solo Trip Report (No Longer Live)

ooh, hope it’s still available for my trip in a month

3 Likes

Or, you can cure your heartburn but one of the side effects is heartburn.

But my favorite is don’t take drug X if you are allergic to drug X. Thanks for the intel!!

5 Likes

Whenever I hear that I think - we are truly doomed as a species.

8 Likes

Good morning!
This is a PSA: if you have body parts that touch each other or sweat…I can not recommend Megababe enough.
Their thigh rescue is literal magic, but the rest of their products are pretty great too!

Off to Hollywood Studios for the morning!

This concludes the morning announcements, you may now resume normal activities.

19 Likes

Have fun!

3 Likes

Thank you for the compliments on my ears @motherofdaughtersthree @Dreamer @missoverexcited !! I’ve never gotten so many comments on my ears as I did yesterday. Even CMs were asking me if they were official Disney and where and when I got them.
They were released during the pandemic at some point and some friends picked them up for me at Memento Mori.
Also: they glow in the dark (this is a terrible photo)

16 Likes

Interesting. We just watched Pinnochio last night. 2 of us liked it, 2 were bored with it.

I can never seem to catch this boat. It is a sight for sore eyes (or sore feet).

So fun! Maybe @ThorKat will be around during our December trip. I know the locals don’t love the park crowds during Christmas though. It is exciting you got to meet 2 liners in one day!

Oh no. I would not be happy to pay for an ILL and get a C mode ride.

We have never been to Universal. Maybe one day but nobody wants to leave Disney when we are in the bubble. I hear good things though.

Appreciate your consideration of those with a need for a specific storytelling timeline. :rofl:

Love your TR! Have a fun day today at Hollywood Studios!

9 Likes

Got through security at 7:31 and people are already pretty stacked up for early entry that starts at 8.
They opened the taps at 7:40!

14 Likes

What dates? I have plans to visit family and my pass is blocked right around Christmas but I’d love to meet :grin:

2 Likes

Yesssss! This stuff is awesome.

1 Like

Wasn’t sure what to RD this morning. Thought maybe MMRR or Trolley Car. But, decided to check in to the hotel instead. Both sides are testing, so that’s a good sign!

20 Likes

If Megababe is the same as Body Glide then I concur.
It truly is a miracle product!! I slather it on everywhere!! :laughing:

3 Likes

Are those Lost Boys or Ewok ears???
Either way, they’re super cool :star_struck:

4 Likes

I spoke to soon. Tower is delayed. This line has not moved. My bad luck from last night continues. I’m not worried. I have no real agenda today.

6 Likes

Ewok ears! Thought they could totally work for Lost Boys. Hadn’t thought of that! (And thank you)

8 Likes

From what I’m hearing, both Rise and SDD are down this morning as well. The one on-site perk really disappears when your 30 minutes are spent standing in a line for a non-operational ride.

11 Likes

We are down there 12/17-12/26. We are staying at the Poly so even if you don’t want to do the parks we could meet for drinks at a resort if you are in town. I forgot they block the parks for the unfavorable attendance mix. :smirk:

5 Likes

Omg the ears!!

4 Likes

I get home the 18th and then I’m blocked but could totally just come grab a drink at the Poly one day!

6 Likes

Perfect. We will have to plan for that!

4 Likes