You Are the One and I Can't Let You Go - a Solo Trip Report (No Longer Live)

Good morning from BOS!

I arrived at the airport way too early, so I thought I’d get a trip report underway. I know there are a few REALLY GREAT TRs going on right now, so I totally understand if you don’t stay tuned into mine. Last time I tried to do a live trip report - I got derailed by an injury and just lost that WDW zest I needed to keep it up.

Had to get up at 315AM this morning, so naturally at 9PM last night- someone in my building set off the fire alarms and we all got to spend some quality time outside while the firemen cleared the building. All is well, but it did cut into my packing time. Do I have everything? We’ll see.
Time to find the end of the Starbucks line!

33 Likes

Yikes that’s an early start! That Disney energy will kick in though!!

Safe travels, have all the fun!!

6 Likes

That’s a rough start! Hope everything is perfect from here.

5 Likes

Following! Excited for your trip :blush:

5 Likes

This trip has been penciled in since the announcement of the Eat to the Beat concert lineup. Who knew my heart still belonged to early 2000s boybands? When I saw BBMak on the list and that I didn’t have to be at work, I signed myself up to go.
I have worked A LOT of days in a row without a day off recently. A LOT. So I am hoping for this trip to be fairly laid back. Seeing at least one of the BBMak performances and riding CR for the first time are my only real goals this trip. Everything else is mostly unplanned.
No Dining Reservations. No Genie+ (unless my first two attempts as CR VQ fail for any reason).
However, I am mostly incapable of just chilling…so I imagine there will be a lot of bouncing around.

19 Likes

Hope you have a great time!!

Sorry about the fire alarm. I hope you’ve packed all that you need.

I’m sure somewhere deep deep down that you did!! :heart::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

That’s a boy band reference, but I’m not sure if it’ll translate across the pond :thinking::laughing:

5 Likes

MESSAGE ME!
Safe travels!

8 Likes

The pilots were in a hurry to get to DCA this morning, so as soon as wheels touched pavement, I checked the VQ just in case. Unfortunately, missed the 7am, but will try again for the 1pm!

14 Likes

:crossed_fingers: for success with VQ at 1!!

5 Likes

Darn! :crossed_fingers: for the 1:00

7 Likes

Have fun!!! Good luck with the 1PM VQ!

6 Likes

I appreciated it though!

3 Likes

The 1pm usually lasts ages, you’ll get it!

5 Likes

I hoped so :+1:t2::laughing:

3 Likes

Woohoo! Safe travels!

2 Likes

Just remember CR is ILL so it’s separate from Genie+. Don’t want you accidentally buying the wrong thing! :grinning:

5 Likes

I will backfill details from airport arrival to resort later tonight.
In the meantime, I got I Ran in the car on the way over to the Park. That’s a good omen for once I finally get tapped in, right?!

19 Likes

I figure if I haven’t gotten CR by that day, I need help with that whole day, not just ILL :joy:

7 Likes

Tapped in at 1:44 and immediately joined VQ. Success!

20 Likes