Yikes...it's adding up ($$$)

I thought it was the same vacation, just different increments. :wink:

1 Like

Well, actually, he’s already done Episodes 4, 5, and 6. Next he’s going to do Episodes 1, 2, and 3. Those won’t be nearly as good. Then finally Episodes 7, 8, and 9. It is a bit controversial about whether those parts of the vacation will be worse, as good, or better than the original three.

13 Likes

Don’t forget the rouge 1 and the solo 1 but then again most of his are solo.

1 Like

Yeah. I figure he’s gone solo and probably a little bit rogue with each of his trips, so those are already covered!

2 Likes

I think your plan is good! If you are staying so close like BLT - you might consider some solo touring. Get your family settled at night and then steal back to MK on your own.

Great idea! I have a feeling I’ll be doing some evening touring alone (on the days we do RD and return to hotel for rest/naps.) Ie. On our AK day, I want to return to see Pandora at night, hopefully with a same day fast pass, and on one of our HS days, I want to return for F! Both HS days are before sleep in days, so I’m sure I’ll convince a few…

The rest of our evening touring plans are afternoon starts (ie. HEA) so I know I’ll have company then.