Yikes! I just added up my Disney Cost so far

That is exactly how Disney costs can be so doifferent for so many of us. What one person feels is worth it to make an enjoyable vacation, the next person feels totally different. And Disney does a good job of giving options to cater to both those perspectives.
As I was looking through pics of our last trip to come with “my top 5 best list”, I realized that some of the extras I paid for were what made the list. Also with kids, some of the things like pirates league we will likely not do again (especially my now 13 yo won’t). So I am so glad we splurged when we did. They are only young once! And so are we for that matter! Ok I was reeled in and trying to think in a fiscally responsible manner when it comes to all things Disney but it only lasted a few days. I am back in their clutches! Spend away!!

2 Likes

It’s so hard to scale back. I’m trying to, but every time I drop one thing I add another, lol. And honestly I haven’t actually let go of the HDDR res yet. But I’m planning too I swear :grimacing:

1 Like

You won’t see me doing that.

I add things, feel guilty, then drop something else.

So tonight I booked a room at the Poly. Which was naughty. So I cancelled two dessert parties. That’s basically the same cost, right? Basically.

Poly?!? Is that replacing Yacht Club? How did that happen?

No. It’s the night before. I’m doing Disney After Hours, which ends at 1am and I thought it would make things easier.

1 Like

And you dropped the dessert parties??

I’d booked the HEA one twice and the FEA one. I’ve kept one HEA.

Geez, keep up Paula!

:joy::joy:

ummm - yes, this - actually I was just THINKING about adding a desert party, then didn’t do it -so felt I could certainly add a salon hair & makeup package before MNSSHP. which is more money -that the desert party would have been.
sigh :crazy_face:

3 Likes