Yet another FPP question

We’ve got 10 day park hopper water park tickets. They need to be used within 14 days. My question is when my FPP window opens will I be able to make FPP reservations up until day 14 (as long as I have no more than 10 days worth) or will it cut me off at day 10? We’re planning to spend our last day (day 14 ) in the parks so want to make sure I get the ones I want for that day.

1 Like

Don’t hold me to it, but I believe you’ll get access to the first 10 days at your 60 day mark, and then each additional day once it’s within the 60 day window. So something like this…

60 days = days 1-10
59 days = day 11
58 days = day 12

and so on. That’s just based on other things I’ve read though. Since we can’t buy the 14 day tickets here in the US i’m not certain. Maybe some of our other international liners can chime in. @Ellen1976, @Button, and I know there are lots more but it’s early here and the caffeine hasn’t hit yet lol.

2 Likes

I would love to help, and I have had the 14 day tickets several times, but have not actually stayed for a full 14 days since the advent of FPP.

I think I remember another UK liner @BigPetesWife booking their FPPs recently, so hopefully may be able to help?

2 Likes

Hi Quattro4. We’ve only ever bought the 14 day ticket, so not sure how it will work with the 10 day ticket. We were able to book the whole 14 days worth of FPP at the 60 day mark. Morning Outer, that coffee kicked in yet?

2 Likes

Hopefully more than it had when I first posted considering @Quattro4 wasn’t even asking about the 14 day ticket and here I was just blabbing on about it lol. Glad you got my message though, haven’t seen you in awhile! Glad to know you’re still around.

2 Likes

I’m the same as @Button (hi, long time, no see) and have 14 days of tickets. As long as you are on site for the 14days, I can’t see a problem with booking your tenth day of FPP on your 14th day of your stay. This is just my best guess though based on people having for example 4 day tickets on a 6 day stay. Hope it works for you.

3 Likes

Hi @BigPetesWife, hi @Outer1. Yep, still here. 2 little people and a big birthday has kept me busy over the summer, so haven’t caught up on Lines much. Not long until your trip now @BigPetesWife. I bet the excitement levels are increasing in your house!!

2 Likes

Thanks for all your replies, yes, it’s a 10 day ticket but you have 14 days to use, so there’s some in there we will just do as waterpark days. Thought I’d ask as I’ve read to do the harder to get ones at the end of your trip, but wasn’t sure if that was going to work for me. Maybe I’ll do day 10 first and then see if the others are open. Wish we could get 14 day tickets, we’re far enough away for it!

1 Like

Had a nervous week waiting for passports to arrive and now I have “omg, I’ve got so much to do before we go and so little time to do it” syndrome. Wave from excitement to panic. But can’t wait :grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes