YeeHa Bob as an adult going solo?

I’ve heard a lot of awesome things about YeeHa Bob. I’m going solo in September and looking to try new things. I was considering checking out his show, but do you think a 20-something without kids will be entertained by it? My sense of humor veers more towards Monty Python and Portlandia than anything else, but I like music and nice lounges. Worth a try, or take a pass?

I went solo in August. It was fun, but I got there a bit late and missed some of it so I think I would’ve enjoyed it more (for me at least) with one other person. The show IS lots of fun though. I was still laughing and having a good time.

I would do it again.

1 Like

From what I remember, Yeehaa does two shoes. The early show is more family oriented with activities for kids, etc. The later show is more adult oriented but still family friendly. As a Monty Python fan myself, Bob’s humor is in a totally different realm but I loved the show.

1 Like

Very helpful, thanks!

Between the advice from you and @DarthDopey, I’m thinking a liner meet at the second show might be a lot of fun!

3 Likes

That would be fun!!

1 Like

Grab a drink or three and sing along, it’s lots of rousing renditions of Disney songs and a few others. If you can let go of yourself and not hold back during the interactive parts, it gets fun fast…if you are timid and sit with a blank stare, it wouldn’t be as much fun…I see him less as a comedian and more of a rockin’ bar piano player. Sure he tells jokes, but the fun is in the singing.

3 Likes

What @keithloveswaffles said. If you can get into it, drop any inhibitions and go with the flow, it gets fun very quickly!!

1 Like

I’m all about singing along and audience participation! Sounds like as long as I’m willing to roll with it, it’ll be a good time.

2 Likes

We enjoyed it, not quite as rowdy as some of the bar performers here in Boston, but still a lot of fun, and its actually a pretty good bar even without the entertainment.

1 Like

What night are you thinking of doing it? Mom and I are planning for it on arrival night, Sept 5!

1 Like

I’m also planning it for my arrival night, but that’s the 27th. :disappointed:

1 Like