YC v AKL in Sept

:100:

1 Like

I so appreciate everyone taking the time to share their opinions and wisdom! My Mom, sister and I love Disney and I am trying to pass that on to my daughter. I shared some photos below so you can see that it might be working :blush:. My Husband loved the Disney Cruise we went on last year and enjoyed Disney on Ice when it came through Chicago, but he is happy to stay home with our baby boy and sit this one out. That means the ladies of our family are trying to make this first trip for my daughter extra special because she will miss her Daddy.
Love all of these tips and your help!

4 Likes

I totally get your point, water safety is extremely important to me too. We have a lake house in WI so our daughter has been in swim lessons for a while and she is very good at wearing a life jacket. I think we should also be OK since we will have 3 adults, but there is no rest for toddler parents at a pool! Have to be so careful.

So true… we are always in the pool with the little ones. I’m excited for our Beach stay, but yea no lounging for parents of little kids!

This has been my dilemma as well. I really, really want to stay at AKL and Contemporary. We have stayed at YC/BCV recently. For our upcoming trip, HS is our priority (we have three park pass days) so BCV made the most sense for us. If we were more focused on another park, we would have branched out!