Yachtsman Steakhouse, Toledo, CHH, and Pizzafari Reopening Dates

https://www.wdwmagic.com/amp/dining/toledo/news/27jul2021-toledo,-yachtsman-steakhouse,-columbia-harbour-house-and-pizzafari-get-reopening-dates-at-walt-disney-world.htm?__twitter_impression=true

Yachtsman - Aug 5, reservations July 29
Toledo - Aug 5, reservations July 29
Columbia Harbour House - Aug 5
Pizzafari - Aug 2

6 Likes

Argh!!! I was waiting on Toledo!!! One of the deciding factors on whether to switch from GDT to AKL was the fact that Toledo wasn’t open. I may just have to pass on this, I’m not sure how many more revamps I can handle.
Stop messing with us WDW!! :rofl:

2 Likes

If they’re not going to fix their pizza recipe, they should just keep this closed, IMO. :joy: How about they try the Boardwalk Pizza Window recipe?

4 Likes

Pizzafari is some of the worst pizza on property…
:unamused: I’m looking at you, Pizzarizzo.

3 Likes

We ate at Pizza Planet so many years ago, I have no memory of the food. But both Pizzarizzo and Pizzafari get such bad reviews, I am surprised anyone even bothers eating at either. I know we never intend to.

With a billion and one pizza places in this country, most of which have at least some decent pizza, if not great, you would think it wouldn’t be so difficult to serve pizza that people actually like! If need be, have Little Caesars or Dominoes or some other national chain take up the mantle, if need be.

2 Likes

LOL luckily Pizzafari wasn’t on my list. :joy:

COLUMBIA HARBOUR HOUSE OTOH…

3 Likes

Come on Boma. Dang.

5 Likes

It may be lame, but the one thing left on my wish list for our upcoming trip (single digits!!!) was CHH. It is my favorite QS in MK, I love sitting upstairs near a window. Relax and people watch. My daughter will be bummed that the tuna sandwich is not on the menu.

1 Like

I was going to say Boma’s re-opening August 20… but then I saw that was only rumoured by CMs not an official announcement.

2 Likes

That’s a great rumor. Thank you! I know exactly which morning I will be going. I wonder how it will be changed.

1 Like