Yacht Club Solo Trip - Where to eat late dinner

Second solo trip (third Disney trip) of 2019 and I decided to live it up this time and moved myself from Coronado to Yacht Club.
I’m spending the afternoon/evening on my first day at Animal Kingdom so I’m looking for somewhere to eat when I get back from AK, at around 9:30.
How is Ale & Compass Lounge? Or should I walk over to Boardwalk?
Love that I have so many more options now!

You’ve ruled out Tiffins?

1 Like

Don’t stone me but I wasn’t a fan…

:dizzy_face:

I know, I know!

Will you have park hoppers? Could you go into Epcot? Or what about going from AK to AKL and doing Sanaa before going back to YC?

1 Like

Restaurants at swan and dolphin are open later than most Disney I think. Great choices there and a short walk from YC.

2 Likes

I would go to Bluezoo lounge. You can order from the lounge or restaurant menu. There is bar and booth seating.

2 Likes

I do - looked at Epcot but I would need to leave Animal Kingdom before my FOP fast pass.

I think the lounge might be a limited menu. But I can’t imagine after 9PM you’d have much trouble getting a table at any of the restaurants there, unless they are swamped by a big convention.

You can order from the lounge menu or the full restaurant menu, you just have to ask!

2 Likes

Makes sense, I don’t know why they wouldn’t let you do that, I just knew they had a separate lounge menu. Maybe if the lounge stays open later than the restaurant they have a limited menu you can still get food from? Who knows

They are only open until 11 (Lounge too). It is one of my favorite spots. I was there Friday :grinning:

2 Likes

Adding BlueZoo to my list to try. I just wiped my first day’s plans and booked a massage (40% off for DVC through end of month) so a night walk over to BlueZoo might be nice that evening.

1 Like

For others interested in bluezoo, if you look via Disney it’s listed under Todd English’s bluezoo:
Or you can check out https://www.swandolphinrestaurants.com/bluezoo/

1 Like