We are staying at the Yacht club in a 2Queen room with 5 people. Has anyone stayed there with 5 in the 2Q room and not gotten a daybed? Do I need to request that?
There are several configurations of rooms, so I would definitely request one with a day bed if you need one. Usually if you have 5 people on your reservation they would give you a room that sleeps 5, but put it on there just in case.
- Standard View
- 2 Queen Beds and 1 Twin-Size Sleeper Chair or 1 King Bed and 1 Day Bed or 1 King Bed or Queen Bed and 1 Twin-Size Sleeper Chair and 1 Day Bed
- Views of Rooftop or Parking Area
- Sleeps 5 Adults
- Garden or Woods View
- 1 King Bed or 1 Queen Bed and 1 Day Bed and 1 Twin Size Sleeper Chair or 2 Queen Beds and 1 Day Bed or 2 Queen Beds
- Views of Garden
- Sleeps up to 5 Adults
- Water View
- 1 King Bed and 1 Day Bed or 1 King Bed or 1 Queen Bed and 1 Day Bed and 1 Twin-Size Sleeper Chair or 2 Queen Beds and 1 Day Bed or 2 Queen Beds
- Views of Crescent Lake or Quiet Pool
- Sleeps up to 5 Adults
In the article you can also se more about Club Level rooms, which have yet more configurations, if you’re interested.
Here’s a pic of a typical room:
I believe @gingerSnaps543222 stayed there this past year
I stayed there last year with 5. Never thought to request day bed, but assumed it would be automatic at booking by having 5 on the reservation with garden view, and we did in fact get one. Instead used request to try to get a partial BW view but got placed on parking lot side.
There’s sometimes talk of the size and comfort of WDW day beds, and YC has one of the larger ones at just about the size of a twin. My larger than average adult stepson who is about 6’ was comfortable and slept just fine on it.
Thanks! Very helpful. We are in a garden room so if I read that correctly we should get 2 queens and a daybed. There is no sleeper chair option with 2 queens that I see.
Did you have more than 4 guests with only 2 queens??
No from what I’ve read in the guidebooks you’ll be given a room that sleeps if you book it for five.
I’ve also stayed in BC with four on the reservation and didn’t get the daybed there either. But I had requested Epcot view, high floor, large balcony and I got all of those things. I had a balcony like the two room suites get it was so big so I didn’t complain about having to share a queen with my tween son. Lol