Yacht Club Club Level Rooms

99% of rooms do have balconies. There is a note on the room view finder that room 5163 (I think) does not.

We had a standard CL room that looked over part of SAB from an angle. It didn’t have a daybed, so if you’ve more than 4 in your party they’ won’t put you there.

As far as noise goes, I thought the potential was pretty high: thin walls, large gap under door to hall, long hallways create echo chamber. We got lucky though and didn’t have anyone in the connecting room and didn’t hear any noisy guests in the hall (although we could hear the entire conversation of the people entering/exiting room across the hall even though they were speaking at a normal level).

Hallways can be very long though, so you have to decide what is your priority: near lounge or less foot traffic going by your door?

1 Like

Yay! That is exciting! We loved the YC. :heart: We had a standard CL room since we had a party of 5 and that’s all that you could book. We requested close to the lounge because but did not receive that request. Instead we were granted our primary request of a daybed. We had room 5228 which was a a bit of a walk to the lounge but not so bad that we found it annoying. On the plus side, we never heard any noise so that was nice. I will post a couple of pictures of our view. I just need to do it from my phone and I’m on my laptop now. :blush:

2 Likes

View straight ahead from room 5228

View looking left

View looking right

It looks like the Room Finder shows room 5228 with the large shared balcony but we had a standard balcony. Not sure if @Lentesta wants to use my photo since it was just taken from my phone but it’s available if needed.

3 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing @kellymouse5 that’s great!

2 Likes

@kellymouse5 - referring to you saying that you needed a daybed and could not be close to the lounge. Last time we stayed there we had a party of 5 and were pretty much the last room at the end of the very very long hallway. I would prefer to be closer to the lounge this time - even with the noise. Are the rooms close to the lounge one’s without daybeds? Another wrinkle - booking 2 rooms - we would like but do not need connecting rooms :).

I honestly don’t know which rooms have the daybed. Sorry! Our room had a connecting door so I’m sure that you can request that. Crossing my fingers that you get the rooms that you want!

No big deal - I am pretty easy. Honestly - trip is with me, grandma, DH and 6 kids ages 7 - 17. I am not really sure that I even want connecting rooms at all. I am thinking rooms close together instead may be better to put a little buffer between me and all the other kids - keeps them from constantly running between rooms :). I just want to be a little closer to the lounge this trip.

1 Like