Xmas party desert parties

Yes lady!!! I love my vacations to feel like just that- even at WDW. In July took a girls trip that was essentially a bootcamp- our next girls trip will be back on the relaxation train. Which gives me the thought that maybe instead of trying to cram in the desert part into THIS trip, that it would be a lovely addition to our March girlies trip.

One of these days I will be bold enough to try a liner meet up- you’re in NC, we may have to connect then :grinning:

Now, I will focus my sights on hoping BC’s spa opens back up or that availability will open up at GF for a couples’ massage.

2 Likes

I will be at YC for breakfast on the 12th and EP that night for deluxe hours.

2 Likes

Yes definitely! Hope you find a spa opening.

1 Like

well there are a ton of great places to meet up and cheers to another liner, so let me know if you’d love to connect!!!

1 Like

Wait. You’re in WDW at the same time as me and you were just not going to mention it?

2 Likes

I leave the morning of the 13th. I thought I was missing you?!

@sanstitre_has_left_the_building maybe… you would like to join us for this previously mentioned beverage?? I feel like the new kid in school, asking the cool kids if I can sit with them.

2 Likes

also, I’m not above bribery. I have many, many snack tickets to share…plus some other benefits if we become disney friends IRL… that sounds so much more provocative than I intended and I’m not even going to delete it :rofl:

1 Like

Oh FFS.

We arrive in Orlando on the Sunday (thereby missing @ryan1) but don’t arrive at WDW till the Wednesday (thereby missing you).

How enormously irritating.

2 Likes

Well, I may only be a consolation toast, but I will be there. @SJCricket got me thinking about JellyRolls, so we will be there Sunday night if you’d like to have a low pressure, tentative drink w/ fellow liners over some dueling pianos.

We don’t get to WDW till Wednesday.

We are, however, planning to be at MK on Wednesday evening and HS on Thursday evening.

2 Likes

Wow, yeah the words were right there in front of my face. Not a great precedent. Well we will be checking out Friday or Saturday, so the offer still stands :star_struck:

1 Like

I thought we missed each other.

1 Like

And we arrive LATE on the 17th… so looks like I miss everyone too!

2 Likes