WWYD? Renting points for DVC at the "Far-Away" Resorts

either October of 2018 or 2019-
@momfourmonkeys we woke up to bedbugs-

1 Like

same lol

1 Like

Ugh! Thatā€™s fodder for nightmares! While that can happen anywhere, it would definitely make me squeamish to return!!

1 Like

Ugh that sounds awful.

But, it could literally happen anywhere :frowning:

again not the reason I would not return- well aware that it can happen anywhere and considering we had done a weekend at CBR before with bell services transferring our luggage it could have been anywhereā€¦we have stayed at kidani 3x since 2015- and its just not for me. Call me crazy but I actually prefers CBR and would head back there in a heartbeatā€¦ phenomenal pool

3 Likes

There pool is very nice! Itā€™s just the campus is TOO big and tired feet at the end of day complain

CBR is great, especially with the skyliner, but I agree about the huge size. Is OKW smaller or similar size?

I think OKW feels smaller, the maps give a perspective. I think both places have internal buses.

2 Likes

OKW is 156 acres
CBR is 200 acres

4 Likes

we almost always have a car-
we live in TN so if we are staying longer than a weekend we drive. when we fly we almost always rent a vehicle .
geez I am gonna sound like a bit of a brat but I cannot stand disney buses so most of the bigger resorts CBR OKW SSR not an issue at all for us. I kinda stick to boat or Skyliner - love love love the Skyliner

2 Likes

Oh thank you, I didnā€™t know how to look up that intel.

1 Like

Not a brat at all, I get it. Our family really fell in love w/ OKW when we stayed there last summer. We were in a 1BRV.

2 Likes

You like what you like! I apparently like things that arenā€™t in my budget :slight_smile: But then again, with the budget I have, Iā€™d rather stay at WDW longer than stay better.

2 Likes