WWYD: MNSSHP mess up

I did not know that we needed a MK admission ticket in addition to the MNSSHP ticket to attend the party.
I planned on doing AK in the am and MK in the pm, but that’s not possible now.
I have 4 day NE tix so adding one extra day is not possible.
Do I scrap the idea of going?
Is it worth it for us to spend a really long day at MK?
I’m trying to plan, so everyone is happy but it’s driving me crazy!!! DD is 13 and thinks she’s too old. My mom won’t go cause it’s too long of a day. DH agreed to go only after I threw a fit that I’m planning a freaking happy vacation! WWYD?

You don’t need an admission ticket to the park. Just the party ticket. I think you can enter as early as 4 pm. I’ve never been, but have read quite a bit on here. The seasoned Liners will know for sure. You’re okay! Be happy!

2 Likes

Really!!! I’ve been stressing for nothing. The Disney debit card offer lady told me that I needed 2 tickets. One regular admission and one party ticket. Ugh!!

Thank you @BearsMom2011

You will be able to get in at 4:00. No worries!

1 Like

Well to get into AK in the morning you need a ticket, but I read in your post that you have one to enter AK, but were afraid you couldn’t hop to MK?

1 Like

Yes, that I cannot go to AK in the AM then go to MK for the party. That I would need to just go to MK that day.

Can I hop??

Yes, you only need a party ticket to get into MK for MNSSHP. You can use a regular park ticket to go to AK in the a.m. Have fun! MNSSHP is awesome!

1 Like

Yes, you can use your regular ticket for AK in the morning and then your party ticket to enter MK after 4 for the party.

1 Like

You would need to use a day of your park tickets to go to AK that morning. You don’t need a park ticket to enter MK at 4pm, or after, for the party if you have purchased a party ticket. You don’t need a park ticket for the party.

1 Like

Thank you all so much!!! I was so upset after speaking with the debit lady. You all made me feel so much better. Liners do rock.

1 Like

If you have park hoppers you can hop to MK but you still need a party ticket or they will walk you out at 7 pm.

1 Like

I guess the person you were talking to was ill informed. You are paying enough for the MNSSHP you do not need an additional MK ticket to enter. As many have stated you can enter at 4 (in costume) and stay for the party at MK.

Be sure your family wants to go though. Maybe have them watch some videos of previous years, I know I have seen hallowishes and the boo to you parade on you tube.

I have never gone, but I will be going by myself this trip, I am not too old, nobody ever is! It sounds like a lot of fun, and I do intend to go trick or treating as well. I will be on vacation with mu husband for our 20th Anniversary, but he is uninterested.

1 Like

If you have park hopper, HOP AWAY! But actually you don;t even need a hopper if you were entering MK at 4pm.

I’m sorry you got that info from the debit lady.It’s tough to plan these trips and bad info can throw you off! Enjoy your trip!

1 Like

People go nuts over MNSSHP. They love the decorations, parade, fireworks And atmosphere. I’ve never been either. Hope you will give us a report!

1 Like

the halloween party starts at 7 and goes late. to get the most bang for the buck, i would not try to do ak or any other park earlier. rest up and head for mk at 4 well rested and in costume.

1 Like

@BearsMom2011. Promise to do a trip report.
@SneakyDayTripper. Great advice.
@Jedilogray. I should have known better than to trust that lady.

I’m stoked to attend my first MNSSHP.

2 Likes

Just in case anyone was wondering about the chase Disney debit offer it’s for disneyLAND. Dumb dumb me…I’m going to Disney WORLD. Ugh :frowning:

I bought my tickets last night :slight_smile: Yippy. I will do a trip report when I get back after 9/22.