WWYD: Citricos or Skipper Canteen

Well so far we don’t even need Steve Kornacki to paint how this vote is going…

2 Likes

This is my worry as well.

It also seems like whenever we book this first slot for any meal (and even more so at a signature) they are extra slow. Like the kitchen isn’t really firing at full speed yet and they are hoping to stall you with drinks for a while. I might just notice this more because I am usually quick to decide and order (I still dine wit hungry small people) so those who like to relax and take a while to make up their minds have some more buffer.

It sounds like a lovely meal but I would be surprised if you got out of there before 7 without specifically asking them to rush.

On the flip side, having done an early in-park dinner before MMNSSHP, we had some of the fastest service I have ever experienced. It seemed like they were really trying to clear out the park which I was very happy about.

2 Likes

LOL (sentence)

1 Like

Side note: I just went to the Disney site for restaurants for Citricos to even see if our last or first night has rezzies open and it’s in Spanish yet in the browser it says us-en? Did Spanish just become US English at WDW?

Is anyone else seeing this? Cítricos | Walt Disney World Resort (go.com)

Luckily I can kind of read Spanish…LOL

Okay I found the way to fix it…but why was that my default? Cítricos | Walt Disney World Resort (go.com)

So last night we literally walked up when the middle show was emptying and got in SB line for the last show. We had a great spot and there was a lot of empty rows left.

This was our first time so not sure if that is normal :woman_shrugging::rofl:

2 Likes

I expect on Dec 19 this will not be the case since school will be out or I might be willing to take that risk.

*You live there and have an ongoing trip report (I’m super jealous!) so if I were you I’d totally take the risk! :wink:

1 Like

This is bizarre! I just went there without following your link and yes everything is in Spanish! :rofl:

Edit to add, it did allow me to switch to English though :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I would definitely tell them we need to leave by 6:30pm. And if that means we just have an appetizer and a cocktail then so be it.

Why are you so mean!!! LMAO… I know but it’s so tough. Initially I thought about adding a night so I could do the party a 2nd time! But I decided that was just ridiculous and I just need to prioritize.

1 Like

touche (sentence)

1 Like

We were in Epcot on December 17th last year and were able to walk up and watch the show easily. No seats but great view standing in the back. So, if you want to see it but not do the meal, that’s another option.

1 Like

What the heck?!?! Even the “sign in” email is in Spanish:

What did I do?!?!?

1 Like

So weird!

1 Like

Mi Espanol es muy malo. :pleading_face:

1 Like

Genevieve :laughing:

1 Like

Oh that’s my real name :wink: I’m not a Jennifer though people often assume since most Jennys are. My mom is weird and didn’t want people to call me Ginny with a short i so she spelled Jenny with a J to get the short e sound instead. This confuses people. And she could have just been a rebel and went with Genny.

1 Like

Ah I thought it was translating your name LOL

I figured. Nope, I have a French name and I’m following my geneaology and so far no French. Swiss, German, English, Jewish…but no French…and yet a French name!

1 Like

Was the Swiss from the French side of Switzerland? My grandma was Swiss, we had several German traditions because she was from the German side :grin:

1 Like