WS QS last meal before leaving

Spending today planning my nonTS meals.

On my last day (1/7) I will have PPO BOG, and expect it to sufficiently hold me full until it’s about time to leave.

I will be heading back to AoA for DTE (tragical, not magical) around 2:30 and would like to grab a QS lunch in WS before doing so.

What QS in WS is your favorite that I may be overlooking?

Am considering, BTW, grabbing a sandwich at LesHalles for the road, to be enjoyed later. So looking for something else.

I love Tangierine Cafe. At first I ordered the combo plate because I was concerned the lamb would not be good. Then I learned the lamb was amazing.

2 Likes

I was looking at that one.

I’m a little leery of lamb. Sometimes its fab, sometimes it’s not.

I know! I usually do not order it but this is my exception!

1 Like

Good to know!

This is one place I could never get my family to go to so it’s a good option for this solo trip, wherein I’m trying to hit stuff they won’t do.

3 Likes

I was going to suggest Tangierine Cafe as well. I don’t eat lamb, but there are other great options.

1 Like

We all loved our lunch at Kringla. Great sandwiches, reasonably priced, great pastries, too.

2 Likes

I’ve done that one. It was “okay” for me. Also, I wonder if it’s too early in the WS showcase circuit to serve the purpose I’m going for. I’ll be arriving by monorail around 10:30 if all goes according to plan, and I think Norway will come up on my journey by noon - too soon after a croissant donut thing I’ll have had for breakfast.

2 Likes

Tangierene cafe gets my vote! Really good!!

2 Likes

I watched a bunch of vids earlier. Pretty sure that’s what I’ll be going with.

I was considering popping into Tutto Gusto but I can get hubby to go Italian anytime.

I did a mental walk around WS and realized that we have only eaten QS at Kringla and Les Halles. Les Halles disappointed me. The other times that we have eaten in WS were TS, booths at Festival of the Holidays, or ice cream at L’Artisan des Glaces.

1 Like

I enjoy Les Halles but it’s always such a zoo in there. I do wish they would expand the seating.

3 Likes

The fact that is was a zoo and that there was no place to sit and the crabby reaction from DH on our arrival day contributed to my disappointment. I don’t really remember the food, just the tense feelings.

1 Like

They definitely need to.

Yes.

It’s the same reason I hate Cosmic Ray’s

This time, though, I’ll be solo and will be getting my food “to go” so I’m hoping it will be less stress-inducing.

Do you like Chinese food?

Yes, but we have good Chinese here so I’m not inclined to have it there.

1 Like

My vote is for Tangerine too! I got some sort of platter and it was delicious.

3 Likes

I love Tangerine but also the fish and chips walk-up in UK…

1 Like

That crossed my mind too. I did that (finally!) last trip. It was darn good!

1 Like