Would you add another day?

Hi everyone,
We are travelling at the end of August where we will spend Saturday to Wednesday at Hard Rock. My question is we land at 3pm and I had decided not to do a park that day but I am so excited to show my three boys how awesome Universal is I am now debating if we should go for a few hours that night.
We have three day park to park tickets but do you think it would be worth it to add an additional day?
Unfortunately this trip we will not be going to Volcano Bay just focusing on the other two parks.

Thanks.

You can easily do it all in 3 days with Express Pass, that’s our plan for our next trip and we’ll be doing VB one morning as well. But if you’re going to be there anyway and it’s in the budget, why not?

If you have it in your budget, I would! You’ll have even more fun, and you can relax knowing that you will have that extra day, and that you didn’t “waste” a day on only going at night—even if you have the express pass. We didn’t, and we also didn’t do VB. I don’t think you’ll be kicking yourself later if you do add the day, but would if you did not. I know if I could add a day and didn’t, I would feel like, “why didn’t I?”. Lol, enjoy!

1 Like

Yes! Always! If you can, then go ahead, add a day and enjoy!!!

I think–but could be wrong–that adding a fourth day only costs an additional $20, and if so would go for it.

And Universal with express pass is relaxing. You can follow a TP AND be spontaneous. No need for the excessive planning that Disney entails. Definitely add another day if you can.