Would this work? FOP RS with only one person riding

This whole thread is blowing my mind. I’m the only one in my family who wants to do ToT ina couple of weeks when FPP availability and wait times are yuck. Now I know what I may be doing!

2 Likes

We for sure got RS at ToT when we did not have a FPP.

2 Likes

Despite what people sometimes mistakenly say, fpp is absolutely not required for rider switch. There are some cases where cms have required everyone in the party to have fpp in order to give an rs return time based on fpp wait times.

1 Like

Yes. But that I can walk up with my family and no one actually has to ride the ride to get RS for me. Even if it’s for an hour and a half later - it’s like a free FPP.

5 Likes

Absolutely. You can do it at RD also. It can get tricky with kids in strollers, but you can keep them in the strollers and walk up to FoP to get a RS, then go ride Navi with no wait.

2 Likes

Right?! That was the thought I had last night and why I posted. Only works for those of us who will be solo riders and are traveling with kids, but I thought maybe it was too good to be true…

2 Likes

Please don’t share this idea so publicly. For the cast members that read these threads, you’re giving away a tactic that could become overly misused and then blocked by WDW.