Would LL$$$ skip parts of ROTR queue?

I expect waits to be bad for ROTR since we will be at HS on an “8” day…and we only have one day in HS. If we have to buy a LL$$$ to get to do ROTR, will the Lightning Lane bypass parts of the queue? Trying to weigh waiting vs. the possibility of missing out on a cool queue since we will most likely only ride once. (Is it possible to ride standby and then ride again via LL$$$ if not sold out??)

Yes you should be able to do this

1 Like

Oh. Good question: I think we need a thread listing attractions where you’ll miss significant pre-shows if you go with ILL$

5 Likes

Oh that is NOT cool

Yeah, no. Some rides, sure fine. But ROTR has a lot of things that are essential to the storyline of the ride. We went through the FP line for Rise in May and didn’t bypass any preshows or anything critical to the ride’s integrity.

7 Likes

Agree

If I’m paying anything I better get the full experience

3 Likes

I expect that LL will drop you in the same place where Rider Swap return sends you, which is before the first preshow. You don’t miss anything.

4 Likes

Can I pay to skip the pre-show for, uh, FOP? :joy:

5 Likes

No.

How will you get the cooties blown off of you?

5 Likes

…I was kinda missing being able to skip pre shows this last trip :joy::joy:

I’d pay a buck to be able to do that.

2 Likes

This is correct, I’ve been down the Lightning Lane and it dumps you out at the map room where they split you to go off into your first pre-show. You don’t miss anything but the props in the normal queue.

:cry: uh, if, uh, only.

8 Likes

Peter Pan’s Flight is all that I can think of off the top of my head. But I’ll take bypassing 80 minutes of line even if it means giving up virtual pixie dust!

2 Likes

I have as well and had the same experience.

3 Likes

Thanks y’all! As a family of 4 I’m hoping to not have to use G+ and LL$$$ and get by mostly using my TP, but since all of this will still be new (and not much time to gather data before our trip), I will consider buying LL$$$ for a ride like ROTR that we haven’t ridden before, especially if it looks like bypassing standby waits are the only way we will get to all the other things we’d like to do as well. We will see but I appreciate knowing we won’t miss out on anything important if we have to go that route.

3 Likes