Would I be silly to base an ADR time around TP show times for Dec?

Would I be silly to base an ADR time around TP show times for Dec?
Examples:
1 Star wars Fireworks 11pm
2 China, Lion dancers 2:30pm & Acrobats 3pm. Was going to book Biergarten at 1pm, but if I shouldn’t pay attention to showtimes then 2pm might be better.

There isn’t really anything wrong with doing it that way if you want to be sure and catch those specific acts. Just remember to allow yourself more time to eat than you might at home. Sometimes you have to wait for a table, sometimes service is a little slow, and sometimes you just want to sit and relax and enjoy the break so you don’t want to feel rushed through your meal. We like to book our ADR’s at off times outside of the usual meal times because it’s a lot more relaxed and the servers aren’t so rushed.

1 Like

I do not remember seeing a lot of the regular WS acts in December? Are the Christmas Storytellers and the other acts both showing up on your TPs?

Yes they do, but I’m thinking I shoudn’t pay too much attention to the times?

I would not pay attention to the times and I would confirm they are taking place. It may just be that when I visited WS in December there were just so many people I did not notice any of those acts? I did see storytellers.

1 Like