My ADR day is a mere 5 weeks away and I need to buckle-down and come up with my dining list. We will be there for two-weeks on a 10-day ticket. Counting arrival and departure days we will have 5 rest days. We will drive to the parks and take mid-day breaks every day. We have park-hoppers. The idea is to be at a park at open and close. With the car and breaks we don’t have to buy food in Disney unless it is worthwhile compared to what we can get outside of Disney. Also, at the moment, I am strongly leaning toward our offsite reservation with a kitchen. We also don’t drink alcohol while at parks.
Food can be worthwhile because of :
- being iconic while also being good, or
- food that is just good.
The first two is easy to judge for myself, I might be missing some iconic, and I need help with food quality.
This is my list so far:
Characters in order of importance assuming that they are back
- Princess Meal, either Aker or CRT assuming open and hugging princesses.
- Crystal Place assuming Eeyore is there. I don’t care if they charge us $40 for a bowl of oatmeal.
- Topolino’s for Mickey et.al
- Trattoria for the two royal couples (might drop if tired of characters) But Flynn is so cute.
- 1900 for the evil godmother if we aren’t tired of characters (thinking departure day)
- Oga’s, even though everything looks disgusting
- Hoop De Doo Review, if back to normal
- LTT if back to ala carte because I have a crush on Jefferson and also for the Toffee Cake
- Dole Whips at the Aloha bar
- Mickey Waffles
- Grey Stuff
- Mickey Ice Cream Bar and Sandwich - might buy at grocery store.
- Biergarten because we love German food
What should I add to the list? FOMO might be kicking in, and this is a one-and-done trip.