World Showcase for DATW/Grownups

Clockwise, or counter clockwise?

TP seems to default to starting in Mexico, ending in Canada, and this is how we’ve always done it. Is there some benefit to doing it this way, specifically, or is reversing it going to be just as nice or perhaps moreso? We are planning on a relaxed afternoon an evening, wandering from pavillion to pavillion, taking in some drinks and small eats along the way as well as enjoying entertainment as we happen upon it.

Thoughts?

My son tells me that of course you always go clockwise! Funny when I enter through IG I think I always head toward France (so I can eat my ice cream before I get to Karmel Kuche?). I think the left towards Mexico makes sense if you are going on attractions but start with beer and end with a margarita makes sense for adults.

1 Like

For whatever reason, unless I have an ADR that makes it more efficient to do otherwise, I always start with Mexico and end with Canada. Maybe it’s just the “clockwise” thing…

I always go counter-clockwise. I have no idea why!

1 Like

I’m imagining that ending with a margarita and Illuminations viewing from Mexico will be most desirable. Hmm…

1 Like

For some reason we have always either gone counter clockwise, or taken the friendship boat to Germany and gone clockwise lol. The one time we actually walked through Mexico, Norway, and China it was hurrying to the exit because Ray was really sick. Maybe depends on where you want to end.

2 Likes

What if I already know I don’t want that night to end???

2 Likes