Woohoo! TP-RESFIND works!

Thanks, TouringPlans—you helped me score an 8AM BOG ADR! I’m so excited about this and am grateful for the help. :star_struck::star_struck:
:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

11 Likes

This thing is a life saver for finding reservations. Been using it since it was in beta. Have always gotten reservations I need.

2 Likes

I snagged a CRT with it the other day!

2 Likes

Great!

Yes it does!!! Used it to get a Rose & Crown reservation timed for the Epcot Forever! show.

2 Likes

WTG! I love these happy endings. I’ve got a few simmering.

1 Like

Scored T Rex this way. Thumbs up!

1 Like

I think that might have been my cancelled reservation. DH didn’t want to get up that early

2 Likes

I love Res Finder! It has helped me move my Oga’s Cantina reservation to exactly the time I wanted, during a very desirable time slot! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes! It worked splendidly for me! Here is a rundown of how it did vs Mousedining.

6:05pm- TP email alert that Oga’s Cantina res available (cue freak out, frantic re-logging into MDE, refreshing, etc). TP text alert also came through at this time.
6:07pm- WDW confirmation email for reservation!
6:17pm- Mouse Dining email alert for the reservation that I gave up to modify for an earlier one.
6:56pm- Mouse Dining text alert for that same later reservation

Very interesting to see how this all worked out, and glad that it did! Thanks TP!

3 Likes

Where can I find TP Resfinder please?

https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/reservation-finder

1 Like

Thanks JordanRunner!

1 Like

I have been using it to modify the times of reservations I have for my November trip as I had reservations, but not quite what I wanted. I’ve been able to move BOG from 8:25 to 8:00 with the reservation finder, and moved a Hollywood and Vine from 2:55 to 4:05 in the past 2-3 weeks. Now just want to move Oga’s Catina a little later from 10:40. I’m sure I’ll get it as I’m very quick with the logon once I get the text message.

1 Like

Hello! I was searching the forum for info on the Rose and Crown and this caught my eye…is it possible to watch the new firework show during dinner or is that space only reserved for the special dining package?

I just grabbed a rezzie for 8pm via the TP Resfind.
Thanks!!