Woodrow finally worked in the MK

Magical!

6 Likes

Correct. The 50th nonsense made it look awful. I am very looking forward to seeing it au naturelle next week.

4 Likes

Not sure the make-up of your party, but Woodrow will be attending to the men’s restrooms at TRON this evening. :thinking: You might see him! But you might not. :smiley:

6 Likes

No parks for us til Mk tomorrow. And im surrounded by boy-men. :grin:

1 Like

Oh! Today’s the 13th!!! Sorry; I got the date confused. LOL!!! I’ll post again tomorrow evening! :smiley:

2 Likes

Woodrow’s in Diamond Horseshoe 'til 10:45 tonight. :grin:

3 Likes

I think sadly we will end up missing him. He are at Tron, then PeopleMover, then out. Ill try for AK on Saturday!

2 Likes

Any word on Woodrows whereabouts today? At Ak til about 6.

1 Like

Oh, no! He is backstage today. :frowning: But I hope you have a lovely day in the AK! There was a wedding in front of the Tree of Life last night. Can you imagine? The reception was in the Lion King theatre!

6 Likes

Well now I have new life goals.

7 Likes

I’m invited right? :wink:

4 Likes

Saw some info on that once. Maybe on D+?

SWOON!

3 Likes

I mean, of course. But, if I forgot your invite, I would also expect you to just crash.

Do you think I need to find a husband candidate before I start planning this whole thing? That part sounds super difficult and very inconvenient.

7 Likes

Nah, I hear people are marrying themselves these days, just do that!

5 Likes

I just read in the news about a man in, oh I forget where…maybe Poland or something…who faked his death so that he could show up for his own funeral.

So, maybe you can fake your own marriage and throw a wedding where everyone shows up?

To me, though…rather than wishing to have a wedding in front of the Tree of Life, I prefer a life goal of having the kind of money where I could PAY FOR a wedding in front of the Tree of Life if I wanted to! :grin:

6 Likes

Sorry to have missed him!

A wedding at Tree of Life would be just incredible!

4 Likes

Yes, this.

3 Likes

@bay_loftis as I am planning my trip in three weeks, I was wondering if Woodrow is still in AK? I am trying to make a note of CMs I need to keep an eye out for!

3 Likes

Yes, he’s still in the AK. He works Saturday-Wednesday and is off Thursdays and Fridays. Woody is both a coordinator and a trainer, so he can be difficult to find in the parks, but if you’ll let me know when you expect to be there, I’ll try to find out where he is or if he’s onstage at all.

He never did trade for Epcot or Hollywood Studios shifts over the summer, but tomorrow there’s a team-building exercise that will give him a bit of a backstage tour at Epcot. Just a wee bit! But it’ll be enough to get him oriented to pick up a shift there. :smiley:

I’ll let him know to be on the lookout for you! I hope you have a fabulous trip!

9 Likes

Okay - I’ll check in with you as we get closer. We will be there on a Sunday so maybe there is a chance!

Somehow I snagged an Up Close with Rhinos - I am so excited!

Backstage at Epcot sounds like fun!

11 Likes