WL scaffolding

If it is your first visit, and your other options are BC/YC… AND you plan to focus on the MK most of all the parks… trust me, the WL is the resort for you. If I was giving someone advice, and they asked me what was the downside(s) of WL, I wouldn’t even mention the scaffolding, that’s how minimal it was. The only drawback to my mind of WL for our stay was the limited menu at Roaring Forks.

Thanks @Crasstastic. BC cost quite a bit more. My original plan was POR royal room but when the summer discounts came out I was able to switch to a Courtyard view WL for just around $300 more. For more space and a balcony it certainly seemed like a winning situation and well worth the $300 more. Plus having everything all under one roof and a deluxe feel. I do see us taking advantage of that proximity to MK during out stay. We do plan to visit EP, HS and AK all one day each with 2 days and hopefully an evening or two at MK. So MK is our focus. We will have a car. The pool is important too but the one at WL looks very nice.

Just read about the plans filed for 26 bungalows to be built at WL.
One board said they would start in September. Looks like quite major work😞

I was just there on Friday night. The scaffolding was taken down completely.

2 Likes

We love WL for the boat to mk!!! It added a little more fun!

Just read a review on trip advisor and someone reported that it looks like WL. is about to undergo some major work. Not sure what they saw but now I’m even more concerned!

Supposedly starting major work in September. Building bungalows and work on pools and grounds.