WL Rooms

Wondering if anyone knows if Wilderness Lodge offers any connecting rooms? If so, which rooms are they; where are they located? We would prefer a King connected to a 2-Queen room. Just curious if that’s even possible at WL?

I stayed in connecting rooms with two queens and one king with bunk beds. This was standard view. I forget which floor. I will go through pix and see if I have my room number anywhere,

It was room 5094

Thanks so much for the response! I’m curious whether noise was an issue for you in that room? The information online recommends different rooms when noise is a concern. We have a toddler that will need daily naps desperately to fully enjoy our vacation. We have woods views, as my travel agent told me that view was most likely to be able to accommodate my request of king connected to 2-queens. I’m mostly wondering whether we even have a chance at getting the rooms we desire???

It was loud - I breve we were right above WCC. I have stayed at WL three times and that was the only time we noticed noise.

We did have a king when we requested a quiet room - we were on the bottom floor though. I don’t remember if they had connecting rooms or not.