Wishes / happily ever after during MNSSHP

Do the fireworks shows still happen during September / October?
Only have one day to visit magic kingdom between Tuesday September 26 and Thursday September 28.
I understand there may be shorter hours or the Halloween party may be happening in some of these days.
Will I still be able to catch the show or do they not happen at this time?

On the days that are not the party, the usual fireworks should happen weather permitting. On the days with the party, I believe they will do “Hallowishes”, which is the Halloween themed version of Wishes (though that might change with the new show being implemented).

And I think this probably goes without saying but just in case (don’t want any disappointments on your vacation), the HalloWishes show is for party guests only. There is no fireworks show for regular day guests on party nights.

(also Disney has confirmed it will be HalloWishes and Holiday Wishes this year)

1 Like

That was what I was wondering. Is there usually set days the Halloween party happens?
I’d preferably choose a date to avoid the party and catch the fireworks.
Only have a small window of days to choose from though.

Thanks for the info!

Hah, i was just about to make that edit to my post.

The good news is if you are not a guest, you can still see the fireworks from places like the Contemporary or Polynesian. I think you just don’t get the soundtrack with it.

1 Like

They haven’t released dates yet for this year. However, here are the dates for last year. They will likely stay the same with the possibility of more dates added as that seems to be the trend every year

September 2, 8, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 29, 30
October 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31

1 Like

Disney won’t announce the MNSSHP dates until we’re closer, unfortunately. If you look at years past calendars, you can probably get an idea of when they’ll be scheduled. As it gets closer to Halloween, expect more party dates.

Can’t you look at the schedule dates for MK to close at 7, assuming those will be MNSSHP?

You can but just have to keep in mind that that schedule is subject to change. I don’t think the MNSSHP dates will be released officially until April or May because they are still nailing those dates down. It seems they add more and more dates every year

Last year dates released March 23rd … tickets on sale May 5th… give or take a few days