Winter break Universal and Disney

No Simpsons or Forbidden Journey?

1 Like

Simpsons most likely will be there. Forbidden Journey not sure if DC will agree to repeat. Both require me to make sure my Reliefband is functioning. I also promised more down time this trip so trying not to overschedule :grimacing:

3 Likes

I am prone to overscheduling too. My family needs more downtime than I do.

2 Likes

Following. Have the best time!

1 Like

Worthy goal, but very hard for a Liner!

4 Likes

Looking forward to following along!

1 Like

We are at the airport sitting down for dinner before our 8pm flight, woot!

6 Likes

Hope you had a nice trip and arrived well!

1 Like

Landed!

1 Like

By the time we got our bags, grabbed an Uber and checked in it was 1am before I was laying my head on the pillow.
Here at Cabana Bay lobby 5 hours later waiting for Amazon Fresh. I should have scheduled a later delivery.
We got the upgrade here at Cabana that I gambled/hopes for.
I had booked an exterior family suite with my Amex points forever ago. When I found out about a month ago that they pool on that side was being refurbished while we there I cancelled and booked a standard room. I did not want to pay extra for possible construction noises and a longer walk to the pool. We do like the extra space and kitchenette so I secretly hoped we would be upgraded and we were 4th floor starlight. Sweet same room type more than $200 worth in points less!
Ok let’s see how I fare in less than 5 hours sleep.

11 Likes

Have a fantastic trip! Looking forward to following along!

1 Like

Got the Amazon fresh, unpacked, made breakfast and finally got family out the door a little after 10. There is no hard touring today. We have done Cat in the Hat and the Carousoussel and DC insisted on Cheetos and oj

5 Likes

8 Likes

High in the Sky Trolley done and now waiting for Poseidon

6 Likes

Wait time for Poseidon was way underestimated and DC got very very scared and had to take a chicken exit with DP.
DC got chocolate ice cream and I got a butter beer and fire whiskey. Do not stir the cold butter beer when you first get it. Oops!

4 Likes

Pad Bhaji from India is yummy! Sorry ate before photo. And enjoying my shark attack. I had to share the gummy with DC before it got soaked.

4 Likes

Tried to get in the ministry

10 Likes

A lot of people taking a tour

8 Likes

I hit the red button

5 Likes

It looks like your off to a great start! I love the Amazon Fresh idea, I may use that. How far in advance do you need to order from? Do they give you a delivery time?

1 Like