Winter break Universal and Disney

Made it rope drop early entry at studios today!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Taps open at 7:46

5 Likes

Got hot butter beer and added instant coffee. Warning hard to get the instant past the foam.
Did all of the Diagon Alley wand spots and now boarding Hogwarts express

6 Likes

DC refusing to take me on Pteranadon Flyer :sob:
In camp Camp Jurassic

6 Likes

3 Likes

Waiting for Spiderman

4 Likes

The Spiderman wait was 20 minutes longer than the posted, Blech!
Had to run to our Toothsome reservation. Friends from NY also here today so we meet them there.

5 Likes

Dp went back to resort to nap. Dc and friend decided to ride Storm Force without adults. Thank goodness! I am way too full from lunch.
And quick story time.

4 Likes

Caroussessel and the switch to Studios for Simpsons. Kids and wait times guiding the plans.

1 Like

After Simpsons kids needed popcorn and churros. DC friend played a couple of carnival games. DC learned the hard way about not spending all their money at once as they did not have enough to play.

2 Likes

Followed wiith a trip to Diagon Alley to visit the mirror in Madame Malkins and share a couple fun spells. Then we got some snacks in the French Quarter, twisted taters and a Fried Green Tomato PoBoy. The PoBoy was yum. Friend is feeling queasy after their twisted tater and frank.

2 Likes

DP went to do Thrills Velocicoaster and Hulk while we hung with friends. Rode Twirl N Hurl, ET and MIB. ET was a walk on at 8:00pm and 10 min wait on MIB after. DC had to use up their arcade card

We dropped friends at Hogwarts express as they had stuff in a locker at IOA. We got in line for Transformers at 9:27.

4 Likes

So much meme potential in one picture…

1 Like

For sure

1 Like

Transformers was about a 10 min wait. Got a quick pic with Optimus Prime

Thought about hitting Minions on way out but when saw the line was wrapped outdoors knew it was going to be longer than I wanted to wait. Stopped into the shop to spend a Gringotts bank note I had picked up this AM. Some minion taffy for cat sitter and co-workers and one for us. Slogged the walkway back to Cabana Bay and here we are. We could go back tomorrow but think we will sleep in and adjust baggage for transfer to Beach Club.

4 Likes

Yep quiet morning hitting the gym and packing and rearranging bags. DC got to finish off the credits on their cabana bay arcade card. Then we called a Lyft to head to Beach Club Villas.
Follow further if you wish at the DW trip reports

3 Likes

Looks like a great trip!
Have fun at WDW…

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like