Wine & Dine Party Half Marathon Weekend Party

I cannot decide whether to add another night to my stay for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon Party at Epcot on Sunday Nov 3 after the half marathon. I was planning to leave that evening (and I am booked to check out Nov 3), but am trying to decide whether it is worth it to stay. I’ve never done that runDisney event, so I am at a loss on the Party. Any advice or feedback would be very appreciated.

1 Like

I have never been to the party so I’m not really of help there. But my husband has a rough time traveling home the day he runs a half marathon. Now I know that you have a lot more race expierence than he does, but would you really want to be on a plane after running a half marathon? Just a thought.

2 Likes

you must stay. we are checking out on the 4th. and im not even racing :smile:

3 Likes

Glad to hear y’all haven’t cancelled

2 Likes

@Dreamer i have gotten on planes after running marathons!

but yes, @bethro23 and you have brought reason to my planning. i will book anothee night.

2 Likes

That’s crazy–didn’t you feel stiff sitting on a plane after running a marathon?

If we do book this race, I would like to go to the after party. Funny thing will be that my husband will not want to go to it even though his ticket would be included.

You can party with me!

Yes, it wasn’t the best plan in the world, but I had to travel for work and I had long before booked the marathon so that was that.

1 Like

Now I kind of want to go even if he doesn’t!!:joy:

1 Like