Will Trade: Random Covid Info for Targeted WDW/UOR Info (aka Land of a Gabillion Silly Questions)

It’s good. It’s not gourmet like I think it once was but it’s the best table service option in the park.

1 Like

We really love the appetizers there. I also love the seasonal risotto.

2 Likes

@Jeff_AZ. In all your dining polls, was there ever a run off for best snacks? I’d love to read through the comments to see what people suggest.

2 Likes

We haven’t done snacks yet! That’s coming down the road a ways, I suspect. But @Bubblez did a thread on a “touring plan for snacks” that has some great recommendations! See if you can find it using the search function.

2 Likes

I must do field research in June then! For science! :test_tube:

3 Likes

Still working on my spreadsheet, I keep getting frustrated at how tedious it is to click on every menu, then find my way back to the park specific dining page. It’s not very user planner friendly.

2 Likes

My life is lived by right-click/long press “open in new tab”. This why I literally have 117 tabs open on my phone. :joy:

8 Likes

For one of our MK days, we plan to take the boat to Poly for lunch. I’m assuming we could take Kona To Go with us into Capt Cook’s to eat so we could have dishes from both menus?

3 Likes

There are tables outside of Captain Cook’s.

4 Likes

Tables outside of captain hooks

2 Likes

I’ve been looking at menus the past couple of days. I, too, was doing it by park. I finally realized that once you are on a menu page, if you look towards the top left of the screen it will say something like WDW > Dining > _____ Park Dining > Restaurant > Menu. I made that particular sequence up and it may be slightly different, but you can click on the part that says _____ Park Dining and it will take you back to the list for just that park (or resort or whatever).

5 Likes

Oh Awesome! I think I tried it but it kept taking me back to the page where you have to click the individual parks. I’ll go back with a little more patience and see what happens. Thanks!

1 Like

It worked! Wow, that was so frustrating! Thanks again!

1 Like

ok… I"m sorry… everytime I see this title I read, “Will Trade: Random Condoms…” :zipper_mouth_face: IDKY!?!

5 Likes

Hahaha! OK … best we not analyze this😂

4 Likes

:pray: TY

4 Likes

Today’s rando question. When we set DD20 up with her MDE way back in the day, we didn’t think ahead this far (adulthood!) and set it up with her nickname “Lori” rather than her legal name “Delores”.

It wasn’t an issue at all last year when she was DD18, and we are assuming it won’t be in June since we’ll be traveling largely as a pack.

But thinking ahead to when she might travel on her own and be making hotel reservations in her own name, how hard will it be to get her MDE name changed? Should we do that now? Should do something while we’re there in June? When we get back? Or so much hassle we should just set up a new one?

@MouseGirl42 recently shared some info on changing names in MDE. I bet she would be willing to help again here :slight_smile:

1 Like

So this is what “Optimize” gave me? We should rope drop Mexico? If I re-optimize right before we leave and it still says that, is it really what I should do? We plan to be there RD-3pm. Mainly accomplish these rides and graze.

I was assuming we should do something more like this?

1 Like

I think the strategy with Mexico is that the line just to get into the pavilion gets long due to limited capacity.

2 Likes