Will TP Lines App really, truly, for real work on my particular phone?

In 2019 I had my paid Touring Plans subscription. On my trip, the Lines app never worked on my Google Pixel 3. Now I have a Google Pixel 5a and I’m updating the operating system as we speak. I did all the stuff I should have done like uninstalled, reinstalled, restarted my phone, asked for help. TP Support couldn’t figure out why it wouldn’t work. I promise I did everything I needed to do to use Lines.

Has anyone recently, successfully used Lines on Pixel 5a?

I think @Minnie27mouse had a Pixel phone on her trip. Am I remembering correctly?

Worked for me in 2019 on my Pixel 2XL, and eorks well for me on my Pixel 5 now. What issues are you running into?

1 Like

Works for me.

1 Like

It would never load.

Have you tried it on your 5a?

Not yet. I wanted to make sure it’s working for other people before I update my subscription. I <3 Touring Plans, but I only want to pay for one unused subscription, I don’t need another one.

For what it is worth, it works on my pixel 6 pro. The pixel 5a should be at the same android version.

I’ve used TP at home on my Pixel 5 (not in the parks) and it worked on my OG Pixel XL (yes, I jumped from OG to 5).

1 Like

You should be able to try the app without subscribing. You won’t get all the features but you should at least be able to see if it opens.