Will SE closure make the lines longer?

How often do you need to go to WDW that a ride closing temporarily actually affects you and leads you to ride it a couple of weeks before closing?

For once in a lifetime trips, people who go every 3 years or even repeat travelers that just don’t know when they will come back, it just doesn’t matter.

You kinda notice it when you stand 45 minutes in it. No way around that.

We will be at MK on the 17th, from rope drop until late afternoon. We are arriving on the 16th and going to DS and swimming. Epcot is on the 18th.

Gotta pick either Soarin’ or FEA, and estimated wait at RD for Soarin’ is minimal compared to FEA. Technically, we aren’t RDing Soarin’. We are doing The Seas first for RD, and then Soarin’ for an 18 minute estimated wait. Also, I doubt I could get a FP in the morning at 30 days. It is all good. We don’t mind the wait.

I agree that the non-liner visiting WDW has no idea of when ride closures are scheduled. A friend of mine on their last visit was so mad when she got back that Splash was closed for their trip even though it was a scheduled refurbishment.

1 Like