Will my timings work?

Hi all, hopefully you knowledgeable people can help, we are going to WDW for the first time this Xmas, we know it will be crazy busy but miraculously I have managed to bag a reservation for 4 of us at the BOG restaurant at 9.40pm on the 29th, happily fireworks are at 9pm that night, will we have time to watch the fireworks and then get across to the restaurant? My daughter is in a wheelchair so not sure if that will mean we are perhaps able to get a bit closer to the castle and away from any crowds heading in the opposite direction to leave the park.

Your replies will be greatly appreciated.

You should be able to make that no problem. I think you want to position yourself either on the far right (my preference–towards the pathway leading to the teacups) or left near sleepy hollow. The easiest would be to watch the fireworks in Fantasyland but you will not be able to see the projections.

There will be a mass of people. The pathways to the side of the castle will be closed if Once Upon a time is scheduled later since there are fireworks.

Pay attention to one way pathways, but I think you can easily do both!

1 Like

Agree with this.

Thanks for your input, has put my mind at ease