Will I make it to my ADR?

I just wanted some opinions on if I will make it to my ADR on time, on my arrival day.

Flight lands at 2pm. We are taking the Magical Express to Bay Lake Tower. I have reservations for 4:30pm at Via Napoli in Epcot. Is 2.5 hours enough time to make it after landing?

If everything is straightforward, yes, just about. If your plane lands 30 mins late, or it takes an hour to clear security, or if you have to wait a long time for ME, then no. If you realise you are going to miss it, try rescheduling to a later date and then cancelling to avoid the no show fee.

1 Like

IMO, you’re cutting it REALLY close! Provided your flight is on time, you’re still a few minutes deplaning and getting to ME pickup location. Then, you’ll have to wait an unknown number of minutes until you load the bus and then depart. Then, you have at least 30 minutes to arrive at the hotel, but that’s assuming you don’t have any stops along the way. Best case, IMO, you’re there at 3:30pm. Then you need to get settled in your room, change if needed, hop the monorail, go to the TTC, change to the Epcot monorail, get through security, walk all the way to World Showcase for your dinner. I think it will be really really close, if you make it on time.

Now, if your flight is delayed for any reason, forget it. You’re not making it.

1 Like

Nope. I wouldn’t make a reservation earlier than about 4 hrs from expected arrival. 2 hrs to resort arrival is a decent window if everything goes perfectly. Any delays or snafu and you’re sunk.

Way too stressful a way to start a vacation.

2 Likes

You made a very good point here, I would be stressed out. I’ll cancel or just wait for reservation finder to find me something doable. Thanks everyone!

1 Like