Wilderness Lodge - Nature View/ Nature View Fireworks Different

Good afternoon, I recently booked a nature view room at the Wilderness Lodge for next summer. When I use the “view from room” tool on this website they have nature view rooms that have a view of the Magic Kingdom which I assumes gives a view of the fireworks. When booking should I have specifically asked for a nature view/fireworks view? Is that a separate class of room or is it lumped in with nature view.

You can use the room-finder to see the views from various rooms and see what you might want to request. It looks to me like there are Nature view rooms with a view of the castle (if the category is listed correctly). You’ll want a high floor to see the castle, but I would assume all but the lowest couple floors could see the high fireworks.

I called Disney because I needed to change the dates I will be coming in August 2020 and I asked about the Nature View Fireworks rooms and they said none were available. Is it possible they are already booked up a year in advance or is something else going on? I checked online and the category of room is there but it does say no availability.

We stayed in a nature room last month. We could just see the fireworks above the trees. We stayed in a standard room last year and could see the castle, monorail and fireworks really well. Loved it so much more. Good luck.

Does anyone know if the Touring Plans room finder tool will reflect the Nature View Fireworks room category? Right now it still just Nature View so I do not know which rooms we would be eligible for.