Wilderness Lodge 2 Queen Beds vs. Copper Creek Studio

Good morning, quick question for the group. I am currently booked in a courtyard, two queen bed room for 6 nights in August 2020. With the new discounts that just came out I started to poke around a bit and saw that for the same price we could stay on the Copper Creek side of the resort in a Studio that has one queen bed and one queen sleeper sofa. Does anyone have any insight in which room is better? Are they comparable size? My guess is that the Copper Creek rooms are newer and more updated but the sleeper sofa mattress might not be as comfortable as a regular bed mattress.

I generally find Disney mattresses way too hard in general, so this may be my bias, but I find the pullout sofabeds to be comparable to the regular beds in comfort.

The Copper Creek rooms are basically exactly the same size, the only real perk you’re getting here is having the little kitchenette in the unit and a little more floor space when you have the sofa bed hidden.

For us, a kitchenette means cheaper breakfasts and late night heartier snacks, which was huge for us.

I prefer the bathrooms in the CC studios too, especially the walk-in showers.

I don’t want to hijack your post, but I am in the same situation. I am just wondering if Cooper Creek studios and Boulder Ridge studios have toasters. That would help with a quick breakfast.

Yes, all studios have toaster and microwaves.